The Catboy's Ideas

This is a little blog for my ideas and such as well as a little bit of info on my life. Hope you all like it.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Super Bowl Sunday

Okay everyone ...
I just found something out... mostly cause I don't follow football that much... but I found out that Super Bowl Sunday ( or as I call it ... free food day) is on Feb 5 this year...


Which F**King sucks for me!!!! My Birthday is that day... meaning that no matter what I do... no one is gonna remember... no one is gonna care...

Though you know... that is like every year...

oh well..

2 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we offered to have a birthday partty for you, Maria keeps asking to give u one and u said no... bah hum bug

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

w00t great b-day dinner if I say so myself! I hope you loved the years supply of chopsticks :D and I'm glad I was able to get you atleast 1 anime you'd never seen before! *Cheers for me* Now GIMME chobits or no spankings!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home