The Catboy's Ideas

This is a little blog for my ideas and such as well as a little bit of info on my life. Hope you all like it.

Friday, January 20, 2006

5150 TIME!

Okay... got up this morning to check my email and I found that in my account.
This was a certain person that a friend of mine knows. I don't know what he ment by it. Or what is to come of it ... but I think I know what this is about.
He thinks that his wife and I are fooling around behind his back. That is not true... we are just friends.
Oh btw 5150 is police code for a dangerously mentaly unstable person.
somepeople however also use this code to call someone just plain mental.
As in saying, " Hey man your a 5150!" meaning, " Hey man your crazy!"

So honestly I don't know what to do about this.
I know one thing though... please pray for me readers... I don't know what will happen in the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home