The Catboy's Ideas

This is a little blog for my ideas and such as well as a little bit of info on my life. Hope you all like it.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Adventures in ID Renewal!

Okay everyone ... not much happened today. I went to work.




Then after work I checked my funds... ( my wallet) and decided to get my Driver's license renewed... ( I have to do it by the 5th of Feb)...
Well to make a long story short...
Got there.
Surprised no one was at the DMV


Then noticed why
They were closed... I get to go tomorrow and get it all done...

-_-

I hate going to the DMV.

Well anyways I will be able to do alot of drawing tomorrow... for one reason... I will more than likely be either sitting or standing for a long time waiting for the line to move.... or to get my stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home