The Catboy's Ideas

This is a little blog for my ideas and such as well as a little bit of info on my life. Hope you all like it.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Con Report

Hey there.
This is Ken's little report from the convention. I had my panel last night. Everything went pretty good I have to say. To the Gendo cosplayer in the front row, " You freaked me out man... not one smile for every joke I made!" lol
Met some guys from a comic called " Tip of the Sword". I have to say check them out. They sound like great guys and they have a good eye for comedy.
Okay as for things that I got from this con... other than a bunch of info about updating my comic and striving for fame for once. lol I bought some anime... I can hear some of you go, " you went to an anime convention and bought anime... wow....I thought you were gonna buy a pony." Well I did okay.. anime not the pony. Out of the anime I got I bought AMG! vol 5, The Count of Monte Cristo vol 1, seven of seven (the entire series), The FMA movie, Maburaho vol 2, and some more multi liners for my comic... as well as my biggest purchase... A pack of sketch color Copic Markers. yeah... I can't wait to use them.
Other than that I am thinking about what figure would look good on my desk at work... and what would be HR friendly enough to put on my desk. Yes the figurines of Auska and Rei in the bathtub would not be a good choice I think.
Anyways... I still have more Convention to go through. I am gonna go out tonight and enjoy some of the night life of the con.
See ya all laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home