The Catboy's Ideas

This is a little blog for my ideas and such as well as a little bit of info on my life. Hope you all like it.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Dreams

When I was little I wanted to be a scientist.
When I was nine I wanted to be a comedian.
When I was fifteen I wanted to be a writer.
When I was twenty I wanted to be a teacher.
Now I am twenty-five... and I am gonna be a comic book artist.
No thanks to family. They are the ones that said you can't be a scientist, you suck at math.
You can't be a comedian, your not funny enough.
You can't be a writer, you will never make enough money.
You can't be a teacher, you don't have the temperment for it.

On Thursday I got an email from Purrsia Press where they asked me to contact them about setting up Catboy at the Con as a comic strip in their publications. ^_^
I can't believe it.
Though I have to say... if I do get to put it in... as a graphic novel or strip in their publication... I would like to dedicate it to a friend of mine. The one that told me I was following my dream from high school... being a comic book artist.
His dream was to be a hunting and fishing guide...
He died December 2, 2005 of cancer.

2 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! im so happy for you *hugs* just dont forget about us little people when you make it big *wink* Now I can brag that I know the maker of Cat boy at the con and people will know what I'm talking about. :) yay! Again congrats and WTG hun!

Allways???
(hint)Thats hot! lol

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

W00t Honey!! Your rock the sox!! I always new you could do it! Now don't forget to mention who the inspiration for Tess is!! I'm dating a famous guy!! *Cheers*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home