The Catboy's Ideas

This is a little blog for my ideas and such as well as a little bit of info on my life. Hope you all like it.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Long time no post

Hey there.
Today is the day after tuesday... the day were my heart is now stone.
Yes readers... that is if anyone is reading this or saying, " hey ... what is that? a blog? probably some stupid stuff... forget it."
So I will not bother you that reads this too much.
I have been haveing problems... so I am been trying to keep myself preoccupied with things... so that means so I that may update with a few more things than usuall... so yeah
oh well.
see ya

1 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey keep your chin up and don't drink to much sake! *huggles your heart* The ends will juztify the means *love*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home