The Catboy's Ideas

This is a little blog for my ideas and such as well as a little bit of info on my life. Hope you all like it.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

New Job... New oppertunities.

Recently I have gotten a new job with a call center here in town. Which means that I will be able to pay for my bills and have a few dollars to play around with.
Which is fun.
Other than that I will try to do more.
I am still gonna work at my other job... Mostly cause I want to stay there and keep doing what I am doing... but I want more hours... and since they won't give it to me I will take this other job and keep my job I have now.
I hope that sentence makes sense.

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

w00t w00t we get to work with Da Boss!! Bubble Bubble TOIL and TROUBLE!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home