The Catboy's Ideas

This is a little blog for my ideas and such as well as a little bit of info on my life. Hope you all like it.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

DMV Adventures!

Okay... first to tell you how everything went. I got up late... finished my chores then headed to the DMV as fast as I could.
When I got there I was amazed to see only like 3 cars... not counting of course those in the employee parking lot...
It seemed there was like 5 cars for each car that was in the visitor lot... so I thought that I would be in and out.
In a way I was.
I was in at 12:03 pm
I was out at 12:16 pm
However while I was there I noticed something that made me almost laugh.
When I went up to the counter I noticed they started to speak to me in spanish. After 4 min of talking to me in spanish I commented that I didn't speak it.
They then had to find someone that spoke english.
I have never had that happen.
I mean I would understand if I was in Mexico or Spain and went into the DMV there... but not in America... damn!
Anyways after that I went over to the photo area to get my photo taken for my new license.
They said three things.
" Take off your hat. "
" Stand there."
" Look at the bar."

They took the pic printed my temp license then pushed me on my way.
I then looked at my old license and then the new temp with the pic.
When I did I thought. I should of asked to look a the pic before they took the pic... I look like I am pissed off and on drugs.

Like all my other pictures on my id cards.
Oh well that is one thing me and Jim Beruer have in common. He looks like he is on something all the time... and so do I... I am just mean about it is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home