The Catboy's Ideas

This is a little blog for my ideas and such as well as a little bit of info on my life. Hope you all like it.

Friday, July 28, 2006

My laptop and a few other ideas

Just got my laptop. I love it. I am planning on taking this with me when I go to my conventions so I can keep up on things and give a little bit of an update for the cons. stuff like... what I did... how I did it... and the funk level of the Otaku. lol
Lets see. I am trying to get everything done for Kumoricon. One thing I am gonna do is wear a hat with special cat ears...
That way if someone wants to know where I am they will just have to look for the cat ears. ^_^.
However I need to buckle down and finish them. lol Can't be a slacker.
Lets see...
New anime that I recenlty have been watching...
Gun Sword vol 2
Burst Angel vol 1
also I am re-watching all of my series that I have... mainly Those who hunt Elves, Gunslinger Girl, and a few others... mostly want to watch them to finish up watching some episodes that I may have missed.

The manga I have been reading ....
Pet Shop of Horrors vol 8
Read or Die vol 3

Oh and I am willing to do any commissions anyone would like to throw my way... for the Starving Catboy Fund. ^_^
Well that is all for now. See you all laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home