The Catboy's Ideas

This is a little blog for my ideas and such as well as a little bit of info on my life. Hope you all like it.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The movie... the music...

Recently I watched Full Metal Alchemist: The Conquorer of Shambala...
I have to say the music in it just made my skin goosepimple. Looking at the entire movie I thought that I would be seeing the same old FMA...
No people... this is different... but a good different.
I actually caught myself trying to force the movie to do things..
granted everyone has done that... yelled at the screen, " GO! Hurry! Before it is too late." ^_^

DAMN GOOD MOVIE!!!

That sums it up basically.

Also I got some new anime today.
GUN SWORD VOL3
VOLTRON VOL1
MAHURAHO VOL3.

Can't wait to watch them all ^_^. Especially GUN SWORD ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home