The Catboy's Ideas

This is a little blog for my ideas and such as well as a little bit of info on my life. Hope you all like it.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Central Washington State Fair

Okay everyone I am making little comment from the Central Washington State Fair.
Why am doing this? Well to first and foremost prove that Yakima and Toppenish actually exist and are not fake places I made up. I use my imagination for other things. Also please excuse the wonderful spelling and spacing. The space bar on this computer ( not mine) is sticking so yeah.
Anyways a little heads up, due my current health ( I have gotten the flu again) the strip may see a little more filler than I would like to put in. sorry -_-. But other than that I will also let you all know that I will be ( once I am done with the other storyline) do a little bit of clowning around with Trades at the fair. Why is he at the fair you ask?
well why not. lol.
If I have to suffer so does he.
^_^

Anyways I have to go. Time to have more Fair Fun....ugh...
See ya all laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home