The Catboy's Ideas

This is a little blog for my ideas and such as well as a little bit of info on my life. Hope you all like it.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Another week and a post from me

Hey there everyone.

Here just to let you know more about the upcoming week.

Monday I will be trying to just enjoy the day… and watch Heroes!

Tuesday I will be trying to just enjoy the day…

Wednesday I know I will be enjoying the day after 4:15pm…

Thursday…. Look to Tuesday…

Friday…. I will be staying up late and moving into Saturday…

I live a wonderfully boring life do I not?

Seriously though, I am gonna try to get some work done on “ Catboy at the Con” as well as some other work for a buddy of mine. He is needing more artwork for the book he is creating and well… I hope that my hand doesn’t cramp up from holding my mechanical pencil so much lol.

Other than that I am also gonna try to get plenty of pics of Trades out for all of you.

And of course maybe a couple of Jedda as well ^_^

See you all laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home