The Catboy's Ideas

This is a little blog for my ideas and such as well as a little bit of info on my life. Hope you all like it.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Stupor-bowl

Okay right now I am being shunned by the rest of the family because apparrently I am out of line for not wanting a little kid in my room breaking my figurines... messing up my games... and maybe find out about sex before his time by finding and putting in one of the few hentai vids I have.

Last time this happened it was alright because my bro went ahead and was with him. Now my bro decided I have to look after him while he and the rest of the family get drunk.

Now a few things to get off my chest.

1) I work in customer service and have to instruct on things durring the week... durring the weekend I want to be my normal self and relax... I cannot do that when I have to stop every five min and change the game for him... show him how to hit the start button... or how to shoot in a game that I haven't played in over a year.

2) He wants to play the Xbox... unfortunatly all the games are too graphic for him to play... .um... no... earlier his mother said that it was alright to play Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City... the kid then went on a killing rampage... the games for Xbox... Halo, Halo 2, Dead or Alive 2, Razes Hell, and Prince of Persia... so yeah... very graphic games...

3) I just want to relax!!! I have to work tomorrow... Monday... the worst day of the week... people yelling at me because we were not open sunday and their buddy broke their cooktop when he dropped the nacho platter onto the glass top. Also... Monday is my birthday... so yeah... I get the worst day of the week when I should be celebrating....

4) I was just watching something that I have been looking forward all freaking week to watch... but I get to watch the first 15 min of it... and get told no... you have to let him play the game in your room.

I HAVE A WORD OF ADVICE TO YOU MOTHERS AND FATHERS OUT THERE!!!

DEAL WITH YOUR FRICKEN KID!!!!!!!!

Now I am gonna go back to just trying to hate through the rest of this day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home