The Catboy's Ideas

This is a little blog for my ideas and such as well as a little bit of info on my life. Hope you all like it.

Monday, February 19, 2007

I hate being sick

Well everyone two things are happening this week that I truely hate....
1) I am sick... well I am almost over it and will be back to work tomorrow but still I am sick... spent the last 3 days sleeping.
and of course number two....

2) I AM MISSING AN ENTIRE WEEK OF UPDATES FOR MY COMIC!!!

I can deal with the being sick but thanks to being sick I haven't gotten anything done for the strip and the way I am going I doubt I will get anything done at all. And you all know how that pisses me off.

-_-

Oh well... such is life eh?

Just keep looking forward and look for that silver lining... and the convention in April... yep Sakuracon ^_^ Can't wait for it... not only because of all the people I am gonna meet but because ROOSTER TEETH will be there... the guys that do red vs blue... damn I love that show.

Okay enough ranting... time for meds... see you all laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home